Volunteering is an integral part of all non profit organisations. By becoming a volunteer with Reclink Australia, you have a unique opportunity to make a significant contribution to people experiencing disadvantage. There are enormous benefits associated with volunteering, which include:
- Networking with a diverse range of people and organisations providing support for disadvantaged communities
- Helping people experiencing disadvantage access sport, recreation and arts opportunities
- Greater awareness of the complex needs for people experiencing disadvantage
- Professional development opportunities for people interesting in working in the health sector
There are a number of volunteering opportunities available, which include:
- Facilitators for sport, recreation and arts program deliverables;
- Event coordination;
- Student placements;
- Corporate social responsibility opportunities;
- Office administration.
Should you require further information, please contact the Reclink Australia head office on (03) 9419 6672
Reclink Community Cup Melbourne 2018
If you would like to volunteer at this year's Reclink Community Cup, please head to our sign up page to register your details and choose a role that's perfect for you. Note: You do not need to fill out the expression of interest form below, simply head to our SignUp page here.
Expression Of Interest: Volunteering at one of Reclink Australia's programs
If you would like to express interest in volunteering at one of our programs, please email email@example.com with your details.