To find out how we can tailor a partnership that meets your objectives and delivers tangible outcomes to optimise your return on investment, email us or phone 03 9419 6672.
Within a Reclink Australia charity partnership, corporate partners can support a specific sport or art program or the wider work of Reclink Australia helping disadvantaged people every day.
A non-profit partnership with Reclink Australia achieves:
- a strategic national partnership that delivers on your business, brand, and community objectives to support disadvantaged Australians
- expanded media exposure and community recognition by aligning with a trusted and respected brand in Australia
- opportunities to develop cause-related marketing programs that directly impact sales and bottom line profit
- delivery of corporate social responsibility objectives via a partnership based on the alignment of shared values
- exposure of your brand and products to a wide supporter base via leveraging unique Reclink Australia above- and below-the-line channels including direct marketing, media, social media, digital marketing and above the line.
- motivated and engaged staff via national employee engagement strategies and volunteering opportunities. Your organisation can see and experience the outcomes of your charity investment.
- official status as a Reclink Australia partner providing public recognition and appreciation of your organisation's support
- personal support from our dedicated Fundraising and Corporate Partnerships Manager to deliver a tailored partnership (major partners).